Monday, April 10, 2017

Full Thoughts






Long ago I used to be an avid blogger.  I had a different blog and people read it.  I had a decent amount of followers.  But every once in a while we need a change.

The problem is no one reads blogs anymore unless they are lifestyle blogs.  I am not even sure about those.  People like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.

I miss the luxury of being able to write out full thoughts.  I am not good with 140 characters.  But we live in a fast paced world where people don't want to take time to read full thoughts.  Everything is so disposable including our innermost selves.

I am not sure what the trade off is.  I don't have more time for not taking time.  I don't feel any better.  I simply miss being able to write out full thoughts.  Perhaps I will continue to do so even if it's just for myself.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I ever had as big a following as you, but I used to be an avid blogger, too. And now, nobody does that anymore, really... except for the really big ones with BIG followings. I miss the long, drawn-out thoughts, where you got to know someone and share a bit of your creative self with the world. If you have a new blog, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete