Thursday, November 3, 2016

First Changes To Lucky Girl

I have made my first few changes to my girl here.  I watched the tutorials on changing eye chips.  They make it look so easy.  I have to tell you it's not as easy as it looks.  I used the glue stick method and one eye took 3 tries and one took 5 tries.  I did finally get them out, and gave her some new ones.  I think they are certainly much prettier than the ones that come with her.  She needs two more pair but they are on the way from Brazil, so we have to be patient!

I also did not care for that skin toned plastic ring on her pull string so I changed that as well.  I dyed the existing string a khaki color and added a howlite bead and a little charm that says "faith."  I thought that was appropriate since this process is going to require a lot of faith in myself to get it done.

Next up I am going to make her an undergarment for modesty sake and fuss with her hair a bit.  But first a bunny needs a vest!

I will keep you updated on my progress!

Hugs, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment